Seamaty Europe GmbH | Support
Established in 2020, Seamaty Europe GmbH is the first subsidiary of Chengdu Seamaty Technology Co.,Ltd in Europe. For 10 years, the Seamaty has stood for quality, innovation in medical and veterinary POCT products. With almost 10 years of experience in developing diagnostics and technologies, we stand by those who care for people and animals by offering diverse POCT products and solutions worldwide.
As a Customer Support Consultant, you will be on the front lines working to build strong relationships with our agency/Veterinary customers to promote Seamaty’s medical device diagnostics portfolio of products. In this field sales role, you will engage agency/customers through knowledgeable interactions, business discussions and educational opportunities about what Seamaty has to offer. You will leverage your consultative selling techniques to translate customer needs into diagnostic solutions that leverage Seamaty’s suite of products and services. In helping veterinary practices grow their diagnostic revenue, you will establish yourself as a valued partner.
Seamaty Europe GmbH is headquartered in Hamburg. The company has new offices and a modern warehouse here. We offer you an agile, flexible and constructive working environment. We are constantly striving to expand our team. We look forward to receiving your application!
- Hours: Full Time
- Experience: Mid-level
- Origin: Hamburg, Germany
1. Responsible for the pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale service support of the company’s products.
2. Responsible for the training of after-sales personnel and sales personnel of European distributors, answering user technical inquiries and use instructions.
3. Responsible for the troubleshooting and maintenance of the company’s products.
4. Solve the company’s product application problems for customers.
5. Timely report and analyze after-sales problems.
6. Collect customer opinions and suggestions, and give feedback to the company in a timely manner.
7. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Majors in clinical medicine, medical examination, medical imaging, electronic information and electronic automation.
2. Have good written and oral expression skills, be proficient in operating computers and common office software.
3. Possess certain basic circuit and related electrical knowledge.
4. Have more than one year technical support work experience.
5. Can bear hardships and study hard, work actively, and have the spirit of teamwork. Able to travel within Europe.
6. Proficient in English and Chinese.
FIND YOUR NEXT JOB AT SEAMATY.
We are happy to receiving your complete written application by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you could apply online.