Seamaty Europe GmbH | Sales
Established in 2020, Seamaty Europe GmbH is the first subsidiary of Chengdu Seamaty Technology Co.,Ltd in Europe. For 10 years, the Seamaty has stood for quality, innovation in medical and veterinary POCT products. With almost 10 years of experience in developing diagnostics and technologies, we stand by those who care for people and animals by offering diverse POCT products and solutions worldwide.
As a Veterinary Sales Consultant, you will be on the front lines working to build strong relationships with our agency/Veterinary customers to promote Seamaty’s medical device diagnostics portfolio of products. In this field sales role, you will engage agency/customers through knowledgeable interactions, business discussions and educational opportunities about what Seamaty has to offer. You will leverage your consultative selling techniques to translate customer needs into diagnostic solutions that leverage Seamaty’s suite of products and services. In helping veterinary practices grow their diagnostic revenue, you will establish yourself as a valued partner.
Seamaty Europe GmbH is headquartered in Hamburg. The company has new offices and a modern warehouse here. We offer you an agile, flexible and constructive working environment. We are constantly striving to expand our team. We look forward to receiving your application!
- Hours: Full Time
- Experience: Mid-level
- Travel: Occasional to Regular
- Origin: Germany, Southeast Asia, Africa
As a Veterinary Sales Consultant, you are responsible for the maintenance and expansion of your assigned customer base within an assigned territory for veterinary supplies, products. Regularly business communication on our agency/Veterinary customers, labs, or institutions within a defined sales territory to achieve budgeted sales volume and the specified revenue, and gross profit goals within a specified territory.
- Maintain and further develop established accounts, and develop new agency channel to increase market penetration.
- Actively prospects, pursues, and closes equipment in assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing existing consumables base.
- Responsible for generating leads for technology offerings and exclusive products.
- Prepare presentations and price quotes for customers.
- Must be able to meet forecast goals.
- Promotes Seamaty Vet marketing programs & demonstrates new products.
- Participates in and supports meetings and activities as requested by German General office.
- Successfully completed university degree, ideally a medical engineering degree, alternatively comparable professional training in the mechanical and/or medical field
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in product management for veterinary medicine
- Technical know-how in the field of device and instrument development is an advantage
- Good written and spoken English knowledge, except for the own mother tongue
- PC skills required including knowledge of spreadsheets & word processing software
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills and presentation abilities
- Commitment, flexibility and team spirit